Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby Update

Baby Caroline will be arriving March 20, 2009, if she does not arrive before! Several friends and family have been wondering what the plans were for this little girl. Of course we are hoping that the 20th is THE DAY, but we will be excited if it is next week :)!

Austin Kieff loves helping move things around in Baby Caroline's room. He also loves telling folks he is going to be a big brother. I just hope the adjustment is smooth. He will have two big changes in a short time. First, his pre-school teacher of almost two years is leaving his school. We are all nervous about transitioning to a new teacher, especially since he is going to have so many changes at home.

David's mom is busy working on the nursery bedding. Think pink and floral. I will post pictures when the nursery is ready. The colors are cream, pink and a light sage green. Mrs. Charlene is super talented and I cannot wait to see the bedding. She is making the window treatment, crib skirt, bumper pad, quilt, boppy cover and changing pad cover! She is also making Baby Caroline a pink gingham diaper bag with a butterfly.

I have dusted off my sewing machine in hopes of making a gown. We will see how that goes...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I cannot wait to see photos. It all sounds so pretty. Pink and Sage Green is one of my favorite color combinations.