Sunday, September 20, 2009

Catching Up

Where does the time go? Caroline is now six months old and has two teeth! She and Austin Kieff have had the flu. I took them both to the doctor last Monday and both had positive flu tests! Caroline also had a sinus infection and double ear infections. My fever started Monday night and we are all just now really getting back to normal. The kids went to daycare on Friday for a few hours while I checked in at work.

We had a great Sunday School lesson this morning and two new additions to our class! Austin Kieff is still not doing well with the drop off for Sunday School. He is doing great when I leave him at daycare. We have our morning routine...first, he gets out his carseat and the car on his own; then he goes and stands on the "front porch;" next I get Caroline and their bags our the car; then we all go to Caroline's room where Austin Kieff waits outside of the door while I put up Caroline's belongings and remove her from her seat; next Austin Kieff gives Caroline hugs and kisses before I place her in her bed; after this, I take Austin Kieff to potty; then we sign in and go to his room to drop off his bag before going to the breakfast room; finally (this is my favorite part!), I take Austin Kieff to his chair and the walk across the room, he comes running to me for one last hug and kiss, I take him back to his chair and am on my way to work. Sometimes he is smiling at this point, sometimes he is a little side. But, so far, no TEARS!! Of course our daily routine takes some time, but it is SO worth it!!

I promise I am going to post some new pictures...today!

No comments: