Saturday, December 31, 2011

Catching Up...

So, the infamous soon turned into a lot longer than I thought it would...if anyone is still out there checking in, thanks for caring about our little family and trying to stay in touch via our family website and/or this blog!  I will be blogging a few things from the list mentioned previously over the next few days and several things that have been added to it...like Thanksgiving, Austin Kieff's first school program, CHRISTmas, Nanny's visit and New Year's.  Hopefully, I will find the time to download all of the pictures that have been taken so that I can actually complete the list...

While you are waiting...here are few pics of the kiddos...what most of you really check in for, ha!


Looking tough in his rodeo jacket and cowboy hat

I just LOVE this little girl!
This is her "hmmm, let me think about it" face

We see this face when she isn't getting her way!

Riding a "rental" bike at the hotel and not too thrilled about the color!

No comments: