Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Resurrection Day!

We are so thankful to celebrate what our Sunday School teacher appropriately calls Resurrection Day. We hope you and your family had a wonderful time celebrating and spending time with each other.

A few random thoughts...

  • In Sunday School I was reminded that it truly is a small world. While I do not really know his family, the youth/family life minister at FBC-Troy is from Leroy, Alabama. When he said that my ears perked up. My father graduated from Leroy, Alabama and I spent quite a bit of time with my Aunt Bob, Uncle Kirk, and Cousins Eleanor, Angela, Maggie and Charles in Leroy before we moved away. My second cousin Lacey was even the mascot there for quite some time. Now she is the first female mascot at Southern Miss.
  • I cannot wait to share our family photos from today...but that is exactly what I must do!! Our camera is at my mom's, but never fear pictures will be posted tomorrow night.
  • My mom is in Pensacola with my grandparents. I wish we could have traveled down with her, but hopefully we will make a visit next month.
  • Austin Kieff was stung by a red wasp twice today on his index finger. His little hand is still swollen. He is a trooper. He never even cried until we came inside to take some Benadryl and put some ice on it. He was furious about coming inside :).

We hope you have a great week!

No comments: