Monday, September 29, 2008

Austin Kieff and Football

Austin Kieff has a true passion for sports, especially baseball. I was hoping that would be it. Unfortunately for me, he LOVES football, too. I took him to my high school's homecoming Friday night and he had a blast!! He loved the pretty girls on the homecoming court (Congratulations, Kirsten!!). He liked the cheerleaders with their yelling and stunts. He enjoyed dancing to the band's half-time show. His favorite activity was watching the football players. I heard him scream "Go Rebels!," more times than I care to count. He also would say "did you see that Wessy Black (Wesley Black), that twenny-four?" Wesley is a friend of his Uncle John Wayne's and Austin Kieff knows him from this past basketball and baseball season. Here are a few pictures from the weekend:


Don't you just love the dirt on his cheeks and chin?






Fixing his cap Friday night
Saturday afternoon playing at Grandmama and Papa's


The lizzard he found








1 comment:

Jamie said...

Glad he had such a good time at the game.

Adorable pictures! I could just eat him up. :)

I miss seeing you! Let me know next time you all head up this way. We have got to get together. Possibly scrapbook too. :)