Saturday, February 28, 2009

Baby Update and Caroline's Tags

I spent half the day Wednesday in the hospital for observation. I was dehydrated and Caroline's heartbeat was a little irregular. An ultrasound was ordered and to my surprise I was able to spend over an hour watching my little girl. The lady doing the ultrasound was training and she needed practice, so I was more than happy to help out! I watched Caroline suck her thumb, stick her tongue out and put her hand under her chin. She was perfect and the estimate is that she ways almost 7 lbs!! Her lungs are not ready yet, but she is definitely of good enough size to join us "on the outside." I was released home to bed rest and am supposed to be taking in plenty of fluids.

These are scanned images, so they not too clear. I worked on them tonight while David and Austin Kieff attended a Troy University basketball game.



No comments: