Friday, May 20, 2011

Work?

The kids went to work with me on Sunday because David had to work as well. Austin Kieff and Caroline both behaved much better than I expected...that is after my boss left. They were actually pretty good while he was there...only asking 100 questions instead of 1000! David picked them up about 4:00 and took them to the park. I finished up a few things before meeting them there. We finished off the afternoon with a trip to our favorite Mexican restaurant. We missed church...especially Sunday school. David and I have a really great group of folks in our class. Our teachers are awesome and we are so glad they took our class! We are so thankful God led us to FBC-Troy. We are also thankful for our jobs and the opportunity for some fun family time!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: