Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Siesta Scripture Memory Team Verse 1

But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

1 Samuel 16:7 NASB


Journal entry:

Caroline received Sweetpea Beauty for Christmas which focuses on inner beauty. In addition she received adorable Disney princess dress-up clothes.

My brother-in-law commented to my niece when she was dressing up like Cinderella, that she was more beautiful than any princess. How right he is. I hope our daughters never doubt their beauty and that we as parents do our part on helping them develop their inner beauty.

I already see a strong desire to help others in my niece. Caroline has a helping nature and a loving heart. I hope she continues to develop the characteristics of a virtuous woman.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: