Sunday, August 14, 2011

Miss Daisy Has Joined the Family

I knew this day would come, eventually.  I must say, though, I was not quite ready for it this early for Austin Kieff.  I also realize that he is growing up and his interests are changing and definitely diverging from mine!  I also know that this is the way it is supposed to be.  He is growing up.  If I had written this post  when I planned to, I would add something like, "after all, he is starting Kindergarten soon." 

Well,  here she is, Miss Daisy and a few pictures from our first "date":

Austin Kieff was so excited to meet Miss Daisy
and so very proud!

Check out this detail

It even has her name on it!

A little saddened by the "made in China"

Miss Caroline is just as excited to meet Miss Daisy!


Future Hunter?

No comments: