Monday, February 7, 2011

Mostly for Mommy

I have decided to try and do a better job documenting the things my children do. I love the idea of scrapbooking. However, I have literally spent a hundred dollars trying to complete a few pages...of course I should say completing and redoing and redoing and redoing ...I never seem to think a page is just right. So blogging may be the only way certain aspects of our life will ever be documented!!

With this in mind, I am going to try to post something about the kids every Monday that I want to be sure and remember. It may be milestones, something funny they have said or something completely random, ha!

So tonight, Austin Kieff tells me I am the best cook ever. It wasn't because of the homemade chicken enchiladas. It was not because of the yummy grilled chicken I seasoned and David grilled. It wasn't even the slow-cooked green beans or the delicious miniature lemon cupcakes with lemon glaze.

IT WAS THE CANNED pasta and meatballs with pineapple rings, not even fresh, from a CAN!!

Well the hug was so worth slaving over...pressing those...microwave buttons. It didn't even require a can opener thanks to convenient pop tops!

What was just as priceless was Caroline trying to say exactly what big brother did! Her hug was just as sweet.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: