Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wedding Shower!

Today Caroline and I attended a wedding shower for Miss Jessie Carroll.   I kept Jessie on Saturday's during tax Season for her mom Kim.  She and John Wayne were in the same classes through school.  We also spent a lot of time with her extended family.  Her grandfather was my Civics and 7th grade Mathematics teacher.  I worked some for her grandmother during tax season.   Our son Austin Kieff is named after her cousin Austin.  She has wonderful parents and a wonderful extended family that do so much for the Church I grew up in, the local school and community.  Her fiance, Todd, is a very lucky man. 

If you can believe it, I did not get a single good picture of Jessie today!  I did however capture a cute expression on Caroline's face:



No comments: