Thursday, February 10, 2011

What do you see?

What do you see? I see a precious angel sent from heaven to bring joy to all those she meets. I see little hands that pat my arm as she lovingly asks "you 'kay momma?" I see little fingers that wrap around mine or are sometimes outstretched as she reaches up and says "hold you please." I see the second most precious gift I have ever been given. I see the most amazing little girl who wasn't supposed to be viable. She looks pretty viable to me! She looks perfect and sweet. She loves her brother and idolizes her daddy. She is smart and loving and so very kind. She already has such an imagination. She amazes me each and every day. She, like her brother, has me thanking God for choosing me to be her (his) mother. I am so very blessed. With each "momma" my heart swells with pride. I pray I will set a good example for her. I pray she will love the Lord with all her heart. I pray the Lord will guide my hands, my words, my every second because I know she will be watching and learning.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: