Monday, April 8, 2013

And We're Back...

I am not sure why I have not posted anything since November.  Possibly, the ease of putting pictures and quotes on Facebook...especially during the first three months of this year!  Some pretty big events have not been covered-Thanksgiving and Christmas to name a few.   Perhaps, there will be time to catch up or perhaps we will just start fresh!  Only time will tell, ha.

Whichever it is, I do hope to keep this little blog alive.  It serves as my baby book for the kids and scrapbook of family events.  I have tons of supplies to do the pages to document our family history, but it seems this electronic medium works best for now.  Maybe one day, right?

So, look out for plenty of baseball posts in the next month or so and a catch-up birthday post for sure!

No comments: